Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Experts for Microsoft support

Yesterday morning, I was doing some urgent work in my pathology. I was busy in testing and diagnosing blood samples, collected from various hospitals. The entire day was about to finish and I was left only with 1 hr more. I sat on the computer and started documenting the reports in a Microsoft Excel sheet. Suddenly, the power turned off and when it came back I was unable to reopen the desired sheet. It was showing error message.

I tried everything what I could. I restarted the computer but again there was no use. I was almost paralyzed, my head was blank. I called up one of my friend to see the problem, but he too couldn't help me. He suggested me a Microsoft remote tech support provider. I dialed the number and soon got connected to a technician. He took the complete information regarding the occurrence of the problem and asked for permission for remote access of my machine. Earlier I was a bit hesitant but he showed me his company's websites and other things, and on his assurance I went along with him. He fixed the problem within 10 minutes. I was completely astonished at his attempt and smart work.

I was so fascinated with their service that I took the annual subscription of the company, which includes support for Microsoft software. Now, I fell totally relieved as I can access their support via the remote Internet connection from anywhere. I don't need to go to any repair shop or call any technicians and keep waiting for my turn. Besides, I don't need to worry about my peripherals such as printers and scanners as these too are covered under the same subscription.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashlee, you saved me $$$$, really i never knew of this iyogi.net/microsoft. thanks a million for sharing this with me!! you made my morning..cheers!!


Internet Job Descriptions

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger